Tuesday, April 1, 2014

It was a million to one shot doc, million to one

Let me warn you from the start: I'm about to drop a whole lot of trigger words and microaggressions. If you're bothered by them, I don't care.

Yesterday morning I won $7000 on a scratcher. The first thing I did was drive down to Costco to stock up on whiskey in bulk. But as I was carrying my purchases out to my car, some vibrant youths bumped into me - possibly on purpose - and I fell down, breaking some of the bottles and soaking my clothes. After explaining to them the error of their ways (I realize I was taking my life into my hands) I began to make my way home. I was so upset that I failed to notice that I was about twenty above the speed limit. One of Sacramento County's finest pulled me over. Already in a bad mood, I wasn't as respectful as I could have been. The deputy sniffed as soon as I rolled down my window.

"Sir, have you been drinking tonight?" he asked.

"Yes I have," I replied.

"Could you step out of the vehicle please?"

I passed all of the sobriety tests with flying colors. Confused, the deputy asked, "Sir, I thought you said you had been drinking tonight? I can smell it on your clothes."

"I have been drinking tonight. The finest Diet Coke served on tap at Jack in the Box."

"You son of a bitch," the cop said.

After I rolled my bruised and battered body out of bed this morning, I made several appointments. Later this morning I'm getting gold rims on my car. I'm also having a guy make me some customized brass knucks, with "THUG" on one and "LIFE" on the other. After that I don't know. I'll probably light a cigar with a burning $100 bill just to say that I have. I definitely need to stock up on more Lucky Strikes and PBR. I'll use whatever's left to pay off my gambling debts. Beefy Levinson is living the American dream baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment