Tuesday, June 30, 2015

And now for something completely different

Earlier today while I was waiting for my coffee date, I was listening and singing along to this:


I opened my eyes and she was there. She said, "Hey don't let me stop you!"

Relationships aren't my priority right now so my Game is rusty. It's strange. My fellow Traditionalists and conservatives veer between saying, "Game is nothing but a placebo effect," vs. "Girls should avoid the irresistible Jedi mind tricks of Game practitioners." My father was part of the Silent Generation rather than the Baby Boomers, and I think that significantly influenced his teaching me about women. I was exposed to the same falsehoods about love and marriage as my contemporaries (depending on which demographer you consult, I'm either the last of Generation X or the first of the Millennials) but they never sat right with me. I always had much more success with women when I ignored everything the world said about the subject.

The player lifestyle is not an option for me as extramarital sex is sinful, but I enjoy female company as much as the next man. If anything, I rather enjoy freaking out the nice Catholic girls. They all purport to want nice clean shaven Catholic boys with full heads of hair whose most serious curse words are "gosh darn it." So when a chain smoking, hard drinking, shaven headed, goateed jerk like me comes along, I upset their world view.

As an example, a few weeks ago I was at the public library when a beautiful woman sat down at a nearby table. I approached and said, "Hey. I think you're cute and I'd like to get your number." The look on her face was priceless. She was speechless. She replied, "I... you... wow. Just wow. Thank you so much for coming right up and saying that. That was amazing!"

Normal people will read that and think, "Big deal. You asked a girl for her number. What's the big occasion?" It wasn't great Game, or witty, or smooth or anything like that. Her reaction was instructive though: most modern women aren't used to getting approached by complete strangers in broad daylight like that. If she didn't find me attractive, she'd have immediately gone on to social media to write, "OMG a total creeper just totally harassed me!!!!" Maybe she did do that and I just don't know it, heh.

Perhaps I'm an inveterate optimist. Maybe my optimism is completely baseless. But I'm confident that human nature will out. The current environment of sexual anarchy is as doomed to fail as Soviet communism was. I won't live to see it but if I ever have children, I'll work to build a better world for them than the one I was born into.

8 comments:

  1. The player lifestyle is not an option for me as extramarital sex is sinful, but I enjoy female company as much as the next man. If anything, I rather enjoy freaking out the nice Catholic girls. They all purport to want nice clean shaven Catholic boys with full heads of hair whose most serious curse words are "gosh darn it." So when a chain smoking, hard drinking, shaven headed, goateed jerk like me comes along, I upset their world view.

    I imagine that if I knew any of those "good Catholic girls" I would enjoy tweaking them as well. Heck, if I did it right they would probably enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would either of you consider joining a "red pill" online dating site? I have two months of summer vacation left and I feel the need to have another project. I never go to the red pill reddits, but my concern is finding women to join. I'd appreciate any feedback the two of you have, as you are exactly the kind of men I think women should meet: smart, thoughtful, honorable. etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate,

      Online dating is difficult, at best. All in one is correct that filtering would be a significant hurdle, likely one that would prove insurmountable without a huge investment of resources.

      Plus you are right to note that women would likely not join. They are, as has been widely noted around here, the weak link in it all.

      Delete
  3. Kate: you'd just end up swarmed with losers and bitter losers, and liars and bitter liars. That project will crash and burn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, alright. Well, thanks for the feedback. The software is out there; it's just a matter of implementing it. It wouldn't be too expensive and I suppose the anti-feminist gals would be another group to market to. But, ultimately, if guys like you aren't interested, I probably won't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shave my head and, unless you look like Vin Diesel, baldness is the kiss of death for online dating. It's never made that big a difference in real life though, at least from my point of view. If anything, I've had more success at securing dates from cold approaches now as opposed to when I let my hair grow out.

      Delete
  5. Do you watch live sex webcams? Then check out BongaCams.

    ReplyDelete